The Digital Finance Outreach 2020 (Cyprus) took place on Thursday, June 4th, 2020 – 10:30 AM (EEST) and served as the ideal event to gain well-thought and insightful information on the future of digital finance from the point of view from some of the most knowledgeable individuals in the industry.
The event was organized by the European Commission and emphasizes on shaping digital finance policies for the European Union through Fintech and Digital Innovation in the financial sector.
The event’s Agenda featured renowned professionals in their respective fields and sectors:
- Mr Ierotheos Papadopoulos – Head of the European Commission Representation in Cyprus
- Ms Demetra Kalogerou – Chairman / President of Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mr George Panteli – Permanent Secretary Ministry of Finance
- Ludmila Andreeva Paskov – Representative of DG FISMA
- Yoni Assia – Chief Executive Officer & Founder of eToro
- Dr Panayiotis C. Andreou – Assistant Professor of Finance Department of Commerce, Finance and Shipping at the Cyprus University of Technology
- Mr Itai Green – Founder and CEO of Innovate Israel
Our Managing Director, Christos Ttiniozou represented iSPIRAL as one of the speakers at the Digital Finance Outreach 2020 with the subject “How technology can help FI’s tackle challenges related to client remote onboarding, ongoing monitoring & activity monitoring”.