Be KYC & AML Compliant with minimum effort.
Strengthen your ability to comply with an award-winning Unified on-premise platform to automate your Onboarding, KYC, and AML Transaction Monitoring with huge experience on Forex and Electronic Money Institutions.
NPF Payments & RegTech: PART I STEPPING INTO THE FUTURE
Join us for The NPF Payments & RegTech Webinar – Stepping Into the Future – the meeting point for future oriented financial service enthusiasts in the payments and the regulatory space.
- Gijs Boudewijn, Deputy General Manager at Dutch Payments Association; Vice Chair Payment Systems Committee at The European Banking Federation (EBF)
- Elie Beyrouthy, Chair of the Executive Board at European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF); Vice President, European Government Affairs at American Express
- Christos Ttiniozou, Managing Director at iSPIRAL
- Sara Savidge, Managing Director – Wholesale Payments at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Nick Kerigan, Head of Innovation Execution at SWIFT
- Peter Thomas, Head of Data Innovation at Bank of England
- Barry Parker, Head of Payments & Receivables Technology – EMEA at Citi
- Paul Thomalla, Global Head of Payments at Finastra; Board Member at Payment Systems Regulator
Clients that trust us
Trusted by the top global forex brokers, iSPIRAL assists to automate their compliance processes, and stay up to date with the latest regulations in multi jurisdictions by using machine learning and BI Analytics driven solutions.
iSPIRAL fully understands the challenges of gaming and gambling firms as they face the challenge of both AML and KYC. For that reason, our RegTek+ solution helps them comply, while reducing costs and increasing productivity.
XM Trading Point
XM is an established international forex broker firm and a true industry leader. XM chose iSPIRAL to address its compliance obligations and at the same time maximizing productivity.
Looking for a good read? Our articles offer both insightful information and a view on what is happening right now. A good read is just a click away!
Cryptocurrencies surfaced rapidly, bringing with them a host of new financial possibilities. But the rise of cryptos goes hand-in-hand with a rise in crime –
The Evolution & Revolution of Financial Crime – How Criminals Launder Money Through Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies are THE hot topic. Yes, the market is unpredictable, but it also has immense scope: a scope that’s driving an unprecedented increase, with Bitcoin
Close to 40 million adult EU citizens still lack access to formal financial services, according to the European Savings and Retail Banking Group – that’s