The first part of NPF Payments & RegTech took place on Thursday, 4th of March 2021, and was a webinar that anyone involved in the financial industry should not miss.
What really distinguished this event was the list of speakers, which consisted of professionals working for some of the most renowned financial organisations internationally, and our Managing director, Christos Tiniozou, was invited to be a part of it.
The speakers of the NPF Payments & RegTech webinar were:
- Gijs Boudewijn, Deputy General Manager at Dutch Payments Association; Vice-Chair Payment Systems Committee at The European Banking Federation (EBF)
- Elie Beyrouthy, Chair of the Executive Board at European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF); Vice President, European Government Affairs at American Express
- Sara Savidge, Managing Director – Wholesale Payments at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Nick Kerigan, Head of Innovation Execution at SWIFT
- Peter Thomas, Head of Data Innovation at Bank of England
- Barry Parker, Head of Payments & Receivables Technology – EMEA at Citi
- Paul Thomalla, Global Head of Payments at Finastra; Board Member at Payment Systems Regulator
- Christos Ttiniozou, Managing Director at iSPIRAL
The event included an interactive panel discussion with live Q&A in which attendees got to learn about the emergent new payment ecosystem from the experts mentioned above. The thematology covered ways to adopt Real-Time Payments and how RTP is changing reality, what are the best practices to accelerate innovation through Open Banking and how to modernize payments processes to comply with the regulations.
Our Managing Director also presented how iSPIRAL’s cutting-edge RegTek+ Platform can help financial institutions automate their onboarding, risk assessment, and transaction monitoring with ease.