Are you a skilled and versatile professional looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a leading regulatory technology software provider?
Look no further! iSPIRAL is seeking for passionate Software Developers to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team.
We are iSPIRAL, a leading Regulatory Technology company, that provides one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide. We are committed to empowering our clients with innovative solutions, which focus on resolving your Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and a team of enthusiastic and ambitious professionals, coming from different backgrounds.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Adherence to deadlines and being concerned for the completion of their work
- Working in a team-oriented environment; Working independently with minimum supervision.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, IT or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of any SQL Programming is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular, .Net, Microsoft Azure or Docker is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English. Greek is a plus
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, goal-oriented with a desire to succeed in team
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package, based on skills and experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Share Option Scheme upon number of years in the company
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave Days
- Medical Plan
- Flexible job schedule, work-life balance, lifestyle benefits and fun activities
- Free Company Parking
If interested in this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position’s title on the subject. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.