Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come work as a Human Resources Manager at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides a one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide.
iSPIRAL delivers innovative solutions, which focus on resolving your Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
A team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our programmers with top executives
- We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the most recent software
- Establish and maintain new client and business relationships
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions; examine risks and potentials.
- Identify ideas by researching industry news & articles; tracking business people and their accomplishments.
- Responsible to find new opportunities and leads by contacting potential partners
- Promote firm’s products and solutions
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, IT or related field
- 4-5 Years of Business experience is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Greek
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, goal and achievement-oriented with a desire to succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, organizational and analytical skills.
- Management experience.
- Full time role based in our Cyprus office
- Attractive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Flexible job schedule
- Medical Insurance / Health Plan, etc.