Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come work as a Junior Software Developer at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides a one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide.
iSPIRAL delivers innovative solutions, which focus on resolving your Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
A team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our programmers with top executives
- We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the most recent software
- Responsible for developing and implementing software and web applications
- Provide support, respond to feedback and train users
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Good knowledge of C or C# or ASP.net or Java or any other related language
- Knowledge of any SQL Programming is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek and English
- Full time role based in our Cyprus office
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Flexible job schedule