Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come work as a Project Manager at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. As a PM, you are responsible for being the driving force behind the success of our portfolio of clients.
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides a one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide. iSPIRAL delivers innovative solutions, which focus on resolving Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
A team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our Project Managers with top executives
- We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the most recent software
We are looking for a full time Project Manager to:
- Plan and monitor the software projects & implementations with the team
- Manage resource availability and allocation and coordinate for the execution of projects
- Ensure all projects meet deadlines and are delivered within scope and budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, issues, updates and possible risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Control the quality of deliverables and researching for enhancements or needs
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establish and retain strong relationships with clients, third parties and all stakeholders
- Report and escalate to management as needed
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience managing software projects.
- Experience managing projects in the Financial Services or Professional services
- Experience managing projects with subjects on Fraud Detection and AML is a plus
- Experience using Agile methodology for delivering software solutions
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication in Greek and English and interpersonal skills
- Full time role based in our Cyprus office
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Flexible job schedule