Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come work as a IT Support Officer at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides a one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide.
iSPIRAL delivers innovative solutions, which focus on resolving your Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
A team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our programmers with top executives
- We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the most recent software
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk with staff or clients through a series of actions to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the release of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other colleagues
- Test and evaluate new technology
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
- Experience on relevant positions is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills in both English and Greek
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, goal and achievement-oriented, desire to succeed in team
- Strong computer, organizational and analytical skills.
- Full time role based in our Cyprus office. Hybrid and flexible job model
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company