Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Are you a Business Development specialist interested in working for the technology industry?
We are currently looking for a passionate, tech-loving Business Development Manager, who believes that technology can change the world because this is exactly what we do! At iSPIRAL, we fight financial crimes of money laundering, fraud, human & drug trafficking on a global scale.
Dive into the world of Technology
Grasp the opportunity to work as a Business Development Manager at one of the fastest-growing sectors, involving the latest technologies. iSPIRAL is a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Who we are:
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide.
We deliver innovative solutions, which focus on resolving Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges. We are a team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- Establish and maintain new client and business relationships
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions; examine risks and potentials.
- Identify ideas by researching industry news & articles; tracking business people and their accomplishments.
- Responsible to find new opportunities and leads by contacting potential partners
- Promote firm’s products and solutions
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, IT or related field
- 4+ Years of Business experience is required. Knowledge of Compliance is a plus
- Experience in a managerial position will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Greek
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, goal and achievement-oriented with a desire to succeed in a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Medical Plan
- Flexible job schedule, work-life balance, lifestyle benefits and fun activities
- Free company parking
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position’s title on the subject. More details for the company on https://www.i-spiral.com