Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Are you a Business Analysis specialist interested in working for the technology industry?
We are currently looking for a passionate, tech-loving Business Analyst Executive, who believes that technology can change the world because this is exactly what we do! At iSPIRAL, we fight financial crimes of money laundering, fraud, human & drug trafficking on a global scale.
Dive into the world of Technology
Grasp the opportunity to work as a Business Analyst Executive at one of the fastest-growing sectors, involving the latest technologies. iSPIRAL is a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Who we are:
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide.
We deliver innovative solutions, which focus on resolving Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges. We are a team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- Work collaboratively in the design and implementation of analysis
- Process mapping of business processes and producing system reports
- Generate, analyse, evaluate and communicate requirements
- Handle business and project issues proactively and escalates appropriately
- Plan and monitor the software projects & implementations with the developing team
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders and their respective requests for analysis
- Responsible for the Training (training material, onsite trainings)
- Control the quality of software deliverables and researching for enhancements or needs
- Able to meet deadlines & work independently with minimum supervision
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Business or Science field. Degree in MIS, IT or CS is an advantage
- 3+ Years of related experience is required
- Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment
- Written/Verbal communication in Greek and English and excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, goal and achievement-oriented with a desire to succeed in a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Medical Plan
- Flexible job schedule, work-life balance, lifestyle benefits and fun activities
- Free company parking
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position’s title on the subject. More details for the company on https://www.i-spiral.com