Excellent learning environment with great opportunities
Come work as an AML &, Compliance Manager/Executive at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides a one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide. iSPIRAL delivers innovative solutions, which focus on resolving your Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
A team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our consultants/analysts with top executives
- We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the most recent software
We are looking for a full time implementation analyst to:
- Supporting the organization’s obligations concerning the provision of RegTech solutions to clients around AML, KYC, Compliance, CFT and GRC activities
- Ensuring compliance with current AML laws/regulations/directives worldwide
- Coordinating with key cross-functional teams (e.g. R&D team) on new regulatory requirements and ensuring all firm’s RegTech solutions are compliant with these
- Ensuring that the policies and procedures of the organization are compliant with current regulatory obligations and revise when it is necessary
- Communicating directly with competent authorities/regulators.
- Examining, evaluating and responding quickly to client AML requirements;
- Working in a team-oriented environment. Meeting deadlines. Working independently
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business, Management, Economics, Finance, IT or related field
- CAMS or CySEC certification is a plus. Experience on relevant positions is a plus
- 3+ Years of related experience is required. Experience supervising compliance activities
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills in both English and Greek
- Understanding emerging regulatory requirements
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, goal and achievement-oriented, desire to succeed in team
- Strong computer, organizational and analytical skills.
- Full time role based in our Cyprus office. Hybrid model
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Flexible job schedule, work-life balance, lifestyle benefits