The Audit Management Module automates the audit life-cycle and workflow activities. IT enables the scheduling, planning, and conducting of audits/assessments, the subsequent identification of non-conformances, and triggering and tracking of recommendations, management responses and actions for improvement. This can be performed either based on standard audit programs or via a risk based approach as a result of a risk assessment. The module allows for:
- Audit planning and scheduling
- Resource planning and scheduling
- Timesheet management
- Standard and custom audit programs and checklists
- Tracking of recommendations, defined actions and non-conformances
- Data and work-paper document archive
- Reference to related risks.