iSPIRAL IT Solutions specializes in providing regulatory technology solutions and offering new business ideas, using Software & Web Based Systems. Our team is a mixture of young professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
A challenging job in a fast-developing RegTech organization
- Supporting the organization's obligations concerning the provision of RegTech solutions to clients around AML, KYC, Compliance, CFT and GRC activities
- Keeping up to date with relevant laws/regulations/directives worldwide
- Communicating with all departments (e.g. R&D team) on new regulatory requirements and ensuring all firm’s RegTech solutions are compliant with these
- Ensuring that the policies and procedures of the organization are compliant with current regulatory obligations and revise when it is necessary
- Communicating directly with competent authorities/regulators.
- Examining, evaluating and responding quickly to client AML requirements;
- Working in a team-oriented environment
- Able to meet deadlines and work independently with minimum supervision
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Business, Management, Economics, Finance, IT or related field
- CAMS or CySEC certification is a plus
- 2-3 Years of Business related experience is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Greek
- Experience supervising compliance activities
- Understanding emerging regulatory requirements
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, goal and achievement-oriented with a desire to succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, organizational and analytical skills.
- Full time role based in our Cyprus office
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous commissions and bonuses
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Flexible job schedule
- Health Plan, etc.