An organisation with innumerable financial dealings, it’s an undisputed fact that you are exposed to financial risk. Attacking in many forms, financial crime and fraud leave your business wide open to risk and its consequent penalties and repercussions.
Taking this into account, iSPIRAL has launched the most comprehensive KYC & AML solution to date, the iKYC.eu platform. This includes:
WHY CHOOSE iKYC.eu FOR YOUR CLIENT'S SCREENING / ONGOING MONITORING AND ID/DOC VERIFICATION?
1. Negative List Screening (powered by ACURIS Risk Database Intelligence )
ACURIS Risk Database Intelligence numbers amongst the most valued and competitive database intelligences used today in screening, and is differentiated from its competitors by price and ongoing monitoring.
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) lists
- Global Sanctions lists
- Adverse Media coverage
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Enhanced Due Diligence Reports
- Law Enforcement Data
- Wealth Assessment
- Many of the most influential organisations and regulators in the world use the ACURIS Risk Database Intelligence, including The Bank of America, FCA, Barclays, and Bloomberg.
2. Electronic Document Verification & Face Matching
With the use of leading service providers in Electronic Document Verification, eDV verifies the authenticity of documents such as passports, drivers’ licences, ID cards, residency permits.
- Use of leading service providers in Electronic Document Verification
- Verifies authenticity of documents (e.g. passports, drivers’ licences, ID cards, residency permits)
- Enforces identity proofing on the client verifying the documents and thus accommodates a complete KYC
- Extracting MRZ (Machine Readable Zone) data from Supporting Documentation and processing them for Validation
- Using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Face Matching technologies in order to validate documentation of clients
3. Electronic Identity Verification
- Confirms validity of person (full name, address, Date of birth)
- Applies custom verification rules based on different countries and regions (applies a 2+2 match verification rule based on the requirements of each area’s regulatory bodies)
- Using data sources from 100 countries, this tool seamlessly and effectively validates your client data.
- Includes data such as public and private data, utility charges, postal address information, telephone details etc.
- This verification process is therefore in line with each jurisdiction’s/region’s coverage needs
- Rapid, Real-Time Identity Verification