The Counseling Management System is a software solution that automates the process used by the Town halls to evaluate the condition of Third-country Nationals and provide services such as psychological or medical support if needed.
Third-country Nationals Management
- View the national basic contact info in the upper part of the form and in the lower the history of the meetings, and services provided to him as well as info about his education and professional expertise.
- The user can add new services, professions, educational info, country specific info which are used in select boxes.
- Ability to print pie charts such as Percentage of nationals per Age Category, Percentage of nationals per Service Provided and other.
- All the information for an application is accessible in a single screen
- History of each meeting with the national
- Data completion from selected boxes that minimizes human error and redundant information
- Creation of charts to be used for statistical analysis